ACCOUNTING AND TAXES
Specialized area for accounting in accordance with Financial Reporting Standards or in Spanish “Normas de Información Financiera (NIF)”. Compliance with tax obligations and social contributions (IMSS, SAR AND INFONAVIT).
• We have a specialized area to perform accounting in accordance with the Financial Information Standards (NIF), to comply with accounting requirements in accordance with tax provisions.
• We offer comprehensive advice for the interpretation of financial statements so that decision-making is quantified in business benefits.
• Diagnosis for small and medium-sized companies about the best tax regime in which they should pay taxes in order to ensure that compliance with their tax obligations is proportional and equitable.
• Procedures before the different Tax Authorities.
• Taxes and Accounting.
• Basic financial statements.
• Support work papers for filing the returns to which you are required as a taxpayer or withholding agent.
• Compensation and tax refunds.
• Accounting supervision and corresponding declarations.
• Payroll with its calculations of taxes withheld and social security contributions.
• Generation of payment of employer-employee contributions and INFONAVIT (SUA).
• Determination and form of payment of state taxes.
Tax Consulting Resolution of queries on specific situations and their tax effects. Diagnosis and structure for the correct compliance with tax obligations, comprehensive advice to provide tools in decision-making in which the highest productivity and legal security is achieved.
• Resolution of queries on specific situations and their tax effects.
• Supervision of due compliance with Federal and State tax obligations.
• Application of tax regulations.
• Diagnosis and structure for the correct compliance with tax obligations, combination of corporate, accounting, and financial advice, to provide tools in making financial decisions in which the highest productivity and legal security is achieved.
• Tax review in company restructuring, in merger, spin-off and acquisition operations.
• Support during the Verification faculties of the Fiscal Authorities. (Audits)
• Transfer Pricing
• International taxes
• Tax advice to foreign residents in Mexico (expats)
Audit and Witness
Provide our clients with a professional opinion on the reasonableness and reliability of their financial statements. The opinion of the financial statements allows them to present reliable financial information to all users such as: Shareholders, credit institutions, the National Banking and Securities Commission, by its acronym in Spanish “Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores (CNBV)” and the general public.
• Review of financial statements according to International Auditing Standards “Normas Internacionales de Auditoria (NIAS)”
• Audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with a special purpose reporting framework
• Issuance of financial opinions with tax extension (SIPRED)
• Alternative information to the Opinion (DISIF)
• Reviews, Agreed Procedures
• Accounting expertise
• Due Diligence
• Opinions for the effects of the IMSS and INFONAVIT
• Opinions on disposal of shares
• Opinions on state and local contributions
• Internal control system audit
Legal advice and compliance in matters of PLD (Prevention of Money Laundering): Legal advice to natural and legal persons that carry out Vulnerable Activities in strict compliance with the Federal Law for the Prevention and Identification of Operations with Resources of Illicit Origin (“LFPIORPI”) and other applicable provisions.
• Legal advice and compliance in matters of PLD (Prevention of Money Laundering):
o Legal advice to natural and legal persons that carry out Vulnerable Activities in strict compliance with the Federal Law for the Prevention and Identification of Operations with Resources of Illicit Origin (“LFPIORPI”) and other applicable provisions.
• PLD Manual:
o Preparation of Money Laundering Prevention Manuals, mandatory for those who carry out Vulnerable Activities. The guidelines and thresholds for identification and notice are provided, as well as various internal measures and procedures for the prevention of money laundering.
• Audit Services:
o Our experience of more than 20 years in the different areas of Audit allows us to advise and audit you on PDL matters, through a risk approach.
o the focus on risks ensures work of the highest quality that is based on internal control and experience in knowledge of the different regulations over which they are monitored by the National Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV).
o Review of compliance, if applicable, to detect non-compliance or omissions incurred to avoid legal consequences such as the imposition of large fines.
o Attention to requirements and audits.
o Interposition of the means of defense.
Government Entities (NEW)
Advice, Accounting and Audit of financial, Budgetary and Programmatic statements of state and municipal governments (Public Account)
• Delivery and reception process
• Government Accounting Consulting and Advice
• Previously agreed reviews and procedures
• Audit of Financial, Budgetary and Programmatic Statements of state and municipal governments (Public Account)
Corporate law is the legal support of a company. It focuses from a legal administrative vision. It is dedicated to issues such as the incorporation of companies, mergers, spin-offs, corporate control, legal auditing, development of acts, powers of attorney, books and contracts of a commercial nature, among other topics.